Do you know about the magic of timber? The long-used wood which is known as the king of woods and is often the main furniture wood in the industry. So now when you are thinking to set up doors in your home or office, you can now experiment with timber doors.
The good part of timber is that it is not as heavy as hardwood. You can get multiple designs, styles, and patterns in timber doors. The catalogs of different timber design patterns are available everywhere. It’s a worldwide used wood. You can start with seeing the designs and varieties from home design magazines, and also choose these doors for both style and durability.
Timber is easy to maintain. It also imparts a glamorous look to your overall home decor. The variety is amazing. You can choose from European mahogany, rosewood, pinewood, and several other timber varieties to get your wooden doors installed in the best manner.
What Are the Benefits of Adding Timber Doors to Your Property?
Why Timber Doors?
Timber is so widely used not just for the namesake. Apart from adding to the overall aesthetic value of your home, timber doors also have multiple other benefits:
- Easy to install: The overall technique of installing timber doors is very easy. You have two options: Either you can go through the overall installation kit or hire professionals to do the same. It is also very easy to dismantle, once you try to relocate and then reinstall.
- For the aesthetic purpose, they are fantastic. They improvise the look. They give an overall better look to your home and office. Whether you choose a single, double-glazed, wooden, or light timber material for your doors. Basically, you need to use to enhance the overall look of your home.
- They are also not expensive. You can actually use them as affordable ones. They are available in different styles, shapes, varieties. You can also customize them as per your requirement.
- They are an optimum product, by which we mean low on maintenance. Low cleaning cost and they can be maintained easily. When you choose timber doors, you can clean them easily. You do not have to use very harsh detergent, as that would corrode the surface of the doors. You can clean with a mild cleaning liquid, or with soapy froth and water, clean the window sills, glasses, and door hinges and joints to get the best-polished patterns.
- Go green: Timber is also extremely environmentally friendly. It does not pollute the surrounding in any way. The installation can be done without any concern of the timber door, as they do not give out any fumes. They reduce the energy costs and also enhance the overall value of your home.
- Pest Free: With timber doors, you do not have to worry about insect invasion. These doors are not susceptible to damages caused by insects, pests, and termites. Therefore, you can easily use these windows instead of simple blinds. Once bought, it is- no need to again but it. You can get them in different finishing touches and varieties along with having the facility of being highly renewable in nature. Since they are renewable, you need to be careful while using the timber doors for years to come. They save money.
Go for Products That Are Carbon Neutral:
The game changer in the category is its carbon neutral variant. There are certain timber varieties that are used for both residential and commercial purposes. They are carbon neutral products and they can be customized as per the need of the user. High-quality timbers are extracted from a sustainable energy source which makes it easier to maintain the windows for a long time.
Now you can choose the timber doors from online portals also. Go through the designs and then choose the ones that suit your overall home decor. You can also go through several home decor magazines to understand what kind of designs suit best for your home will be.