Welcome to this week’s Simple Homestead Blog Hop 296! I am sure you will be inspired by all the great posts and ideas that have been shared this week.
Add your homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts to the party if you’re a blogger (please see our simple rules below). The hop begins at 12:01 am on Thursday morning and runs through Sunday evening.
This Week at 15 Acre Homestead
We have been considering raising goats on our homestead recently so I have been doing a lot of research on the various goat breeds available. I was amazed at how many breeds are actually are available.
In the post, Over 200 Goat Breeds: Which Ones Are Right For You? I share a lot of helpful information so you can make the best choice on which breed to choose for your homestead.
Meet Our Great Hosts for The Simple Homestead Blog Hop 296
Featured Posts For The Simple Homestead Blog Hop 296
How To Craft A Stone Birdhouse by Dandelion Hill Homestead
No Image Available
How To Boost Your Immune System Naturally by It’s My Sustainable Life
Off-Grid Living Mistakes by An Off-Grid Life
If you were chosen as one of our features, right-click the image below and click “save as” to post it on the sidebar of your website! Post it proudly!
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts. We have a few little rules:
- Family-friendly posts only!
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- Please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Please follow us by email! You’ll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
- Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.