30 Days to a More Self-Reliant Life
Starting May 1, 2018, thru June 1, 2018
Join Our 31 Day Self Reliance Challenge
I’m joining some amazing bloggers on a quest to be more self-reliant for the month of May!
Nancy: Nancy on the Homefront
Kathi: Oakhill Homestead
Robin: A Life in the Wild
Candy: Candys Farmhouse Pantry
Farmgal: Just Another Day on the Farm
Lisa Lynn: The Self-Sufficient Home Acre
Myself: 15 Acre Homestead
Ashley: Practical Self Reliance
Shawna Lee: Homegrown Self Reliance
Frank: My Green Terra
Maria: Maria Zannini
Follow along as we share posts to help you:
- Save money and energy
- Raise animals for meat, eggs, and dairy
- Grow fresh food in your own garden and orchard
- Cook healthy meals from scratch
- Hunt and fish to provide for your table
- Create your own bath and body products
- Preserve the bounty of your homestead
- Forage for wild edibles and medicinal plants
- Provide a healthy life for your family and pets
- Take on DIY and home craft projects
- Live an abundantly simple life!
We would love to have you join the challenge and share your own steps to self-sufficiency.
Leave a comment with your self-reliance methods, tips, goals, and dreams! Be sure to visit the other bloggers and read about their self-reliance journey this month! If you are interested in joining the challenge, go to The Self Sufficient Home Acre page and let Lisa know you want to be a part of the challenge!
Are you doing your best to become more self-reliant? Tell me about it in the comments below!