Everything Borax E-book
Borax is known for its uses in the home as a boost to washing clothes and even for pest elimination, but there are so many more uses that you probably don’t know about!
Many people are unaware of just how healthy and safe this simple product is!
Cleaning Around the Home
- Carpet Cleaning: boost the cleaning power by adding 1/2 to 3/4 cup into the reservoir.
- Toilet Bowls: Adding 1 cup at night, then scrubbing in the morning leaves a shiny clean bowl.
- Eliminates sticky goo: Combine 1 oz water to 1 oz borax, scrub, and rinse.
- Cleans Pots and Pans: Sprinkle on the pot or pan and rub with a damp sponge, then rinse.
- Showers/Tubs: Sprinkle then wash with a wet sponge and rinse. (great on fiberglass)
Pests and Outdoors
- Eliminates Pests: Mix with equal parts of sugar where bugs enter.
- Deters Mice: Mice avoid it on their feet because they do not like the feeling.
- Flea Killer: Sprinkle on deg’s beds, carpeting, and anywhere there are fleas.
- Preserves Flowers: Removes moisture from the blossoms and leaves. Mix with equal parts of cornmeal and cover completely till dry.
- Aides Fruit Trees: Adding 1 cup to a full-grown tree or 2 Tbsp. to saplings provides stronger cell wall structure and good fruit and seed development.
Even More Surprising Uses for Borax!
- Inhibits Mold: Make a thick paste of Borax and water and smear on the mold. Let dry, sweep up powder.
- Make Clothing Flame Retardant: Combine 1 cup Borax, 1 cup Boric Acid, and 1 gallon of water. Soak, rinse, dry.
- Deodorize the Garbage Disposal: Add 3 Tbsp Borax to the drain, let sit 45 minutes and rinse.
- Shines China: Combine with some warm water and soak china in a sink. Rinse well and repeat as necessary, was as usual.
- Extends Candle Wicks: Combine with some salt in warm water to reduce ash and smoke when burning.
This product can be purchased on Amazon HERE.