FXTM has made a name for itself as a top broker in fast-growing markets. New MT4/MT5 brokerage firms, a unique copy trading service, and high-quality education and training are all available to traders.
FXTM also offers one of the most competitive commission-based Forex pricing models. We looked into this award-winning broker to see if strong traders and scalpers may get an advantage.
Is FXTM’s trading experience as good as it claims to be? For this, you must check the FXTM review from customers.
The administrative authority and legal status of a broker, such as FXTM, are highly significant factors to consider when considering a broker.
Brokers who trade without the oversight of a regulating organization are doing so at their own risk. Any money you put up is at risk.
FXTM is headquartered in London, United Kingdom, and has been in existence for ten years.
FXTM Trader offers traders the MT4/MT5 trading systems. It adds six plugins to MT4 as well as its Pivot Points Strategy, which includes daily updates and comments from their Head of Education, and the mobile app is simple to use.
Their investment in MT4 improvements is commendable. They give traders an advantage over the standard versions offered by most firms.
- For traders of different stages of experience, it offer a variety of trading accounts with various deposit minimums.
- Islamic merchants can open swap-free accounts, while professionals can open corporate accounts.
- Negative balance protection is provided to traders (only in the EU and UK).
- Having top-tier proper regulation ensures a safer trading environment for everyone.
- Pip spreads are tight, and leverage alternatives are plentiful.
- Some account types have a no-commission trading option.
- There are no fees for credit/debit cards, e-wallet, or bank wire transfers.
- There are special offers and promotions present, such as a $50 credit for referring a friend.
Traders have accessibility to foreign customer service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Phone help, along with a dialing function, e-mail, and a FAQ area are all available.
It also offers live chat on its website, as well as through WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, and Messenger. I believe most traders will want assistance because FXTM’s company’s product portfolio is well-explained.
It guarantees that traders have quick exposure to a consultant whenever the need arises.
For mobile trading, FXTM only employs the MetaTrader series of apps. While the brokerage has its own app for iOS/Apple and Android, it is only intended for account management and synchronization. The MT applications are required for all mobile trading.
FXTM can also be a fantastic alternative for people who want to learn forex with bitcoins. It boasts the largest cryptocurrency selection on the market and a continuously increasing FinTech trading platform.
It is also extremely likely to expand, given the growing demand for FinTech trading. There is a distinct edge in terms of trade investment and market variation information for those who begin trading on it earlier (Trading CFDs on cryptocurrencies is only available under FT Global Limited).
In summary, we believe FXTM is a solid forex trading platform and suggest it to traders of all types and levels.