If you’ve been considering whether to buy a house lately, you’re not alone! That’s a question that’s been on the minds of many people who visit realtor Ventura.
With the housing market in flux, and so many people having their homes foreclosed upon, some folks are understandably hesitant about jumping back in. But there are many reasons to buy now rather than later.
Here are a few points to consider when deciding if you should buy or rent:
1) Where you are in life right now. Do you have kids? Are they in school? What are your career goals? Where do you want to live? What kind of lifestyle do you want to have?
2) How much space you need—and don’t forget about pets! Do they need a yard? Are there enough bedrooms for everyone? And don’t forget about their needs too! If your dog likes to run around outside all day without supervision (or even if he does), that may be something worth considering before buying a house with an acre-sized backyard.
3) Think about your financial situation. Are you in a position where you can afford a mortgage? Can you afford to pay off any loans or debts you have right now? If so, great! You’re probably ready to start looking at houses. But if not, take some time to save up some more money before starting your search.
4) Once you’ve figured out your finances, it’s time to start looking at homes! Use our site as a resource for finding homes that fit your needs and budget. We have tools that will help you figure out exactly what kind of place would be perfect for your family or roommate situation—and even suggest places that might be available soon!
5) Do you have all the information you need to make an informed decision? Check out our guide “Are You Thinking Of Buying A Home” for more information on how the process works and what it entails.
Buying a house is an exciting and rewarding experience, but it can also be scary! But with all the help and advice you can get, it’s doable—and probably easier than you think. And remember: once you’ve found your next home and decided to take the plunge, you’ll know you’re ready to buy when you feel comfortable asking yourself the questions we’ve listed above.
Author bio- Meryll Russell has been a Realtor since 2004 and got her Broker’s license in 2019. She has sold homes all over Southern California. Meryll received her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing from USC. She loves handling the internet marketing & social media aspects of our business. Her first job out of college was working for IBM selling personal computers. She has over 20 years of sales and negotiation experience.